300V COMPETITION 15W50
- High-performance lubricant for Motorsports
- 100% Synthetic – ESTERCore® Technology
TYPE OF USE
- Ideal for endurance, road racing, and historic race cars with high engine output.
- May be used in place of 0W40, 5W40, or 10W40 grades if oil consumption or fuel dilution is high.
- STANDARDS: Above all existing Motorsports standards.
- TYPE OF USE: Endurance – Rally – GT – Historic racing cars with high out-put engines.
- The SAE 15W-50 viscosity allows for fast oil pressure ramp-up while at hot temperatures, outstanding reliability, and faster engine rev-up.
- The SAE 15W-50 viscosity enables to compensate high engine oil dilution by unburned fuel and maintains a stable oil pressure.
- Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperatures: Engine wear is reduced.
- Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature.
- Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced.
- High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.